Tuesday, April 13, 2010

In A Word

I've been tagged! My friend Mom In The Trenches hit me up for a one word meme. Thank You MITT!

So it goes a little something like this...

Hair-locs

Your Mother-here

Your Father-unchanged

Fav Food-grilledcheese

Dream last night-scary

Fav Drink-tea

What room are you in? livingroom

Hobby-Internet

Fear-failure

Where were you last night?-home

Something you aren't-skinny

Muffins-hardly

Wish list item-house

Where you grew up-Cleveland

What are you wearing?-sweats

Your pet-schnauzer

Friends-few

Something you're not wearing-shoes

Okay...your turn:

Diana & Blaine, Mama K & Hubby Love, Christine & John, and Kim & IH

4 comments:

Essie the Accidental Mommy said...

Isn't your mother in Jamaica or another lovely Caribbean country? Or by "here" do you mean visiting you? Or "here", on earth. Just being nosy, lol!

:)De said...

My mom is here... in my house, in my guess bedroom and she made the most amazing BBQ chicken on the grill for dinner tonight!

LOL!

Foster mama K said...

Thanks de :)

MOM #1 said...

I'm not skinny either, LOL. I love your little doggy, he's just so cute!