Friday, January 16, 2009

Report Cards

I just want to take a moment to tell my beautiful children that I am so proud of them and pleased to see them work so hard on their studies. We have made such progress in our little school.


Congratulations 10th grade. I know it is hard for you sometimes, but this year you have really made a turn-around in your school work.
5th grade, You Go Pretty Princess!!
1st grade, they said you would not, but you have proven yourself to be the hardest working 1st grader that I have ever known.


Preschool: What a fun 10 weeks. Nice Job




Here is a summary of the weekly themes from Brightly Beaming Steps to Reading Program Preparatory Curriculum :
Week 1 - cows, Week 2 - jungle, Week 3 - kittens, Week 4 - eyes, Week 5 - lighthouses, Week 6 - rainbows, Week 7 - stars, Week 8 - sun, Week 9 - cookies, and Week 10 - trains

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go! That's cool. My how organized you are. You must've been a public school teacher at some point huh? Or maybe you're like me and always wanted to be a teacher but never really wanted to go to college! Hence, homeschool mom!!! Love it!

The Accidental Mommy said...

wow, great job everyone!!!