Saturday, November 1, 2008

My Very Big Baby Boy...

My baby turned 16 years old today. He is so tall and his voice is so deep and he has come such a very long way from the day I brought him home. He can be very sweet and is an extremely hard worker around the house. He enjoys (still) legos, cars and all thing related to the armed forces. He wants to enlist as soon as possible and is aiming toward being a part of the secret service or an FBI agent. He is funny too! Very funny at times and sometimes...down .right.silly!

Happy Birthday, Kid!

Mom

4 comments:

MOM #1 said...

Happy Birthday to your Baby Boy!

Isn't it funny that sons seem to grow up so fast? Why are they always taller than we are? Why do their voices become SO DEEP? I can't stand it. It's so beautiful and happy and sad and scary all rolled into one string bean body, LOL.

I hope y'all have a great day!

junglemama said...

happy birthday! Sounds like a cool career path he wants to go down.

Life Adapted said...

Happy Birthday. You keeping working hard and you'll make your mama proud!! (sounds like she already is!) My son wants to join the Air Force. He's a member of the Civil Air Patrol and this summer he had a chance to fly a small plane. He's hooked now! We need strong, silly men in the military - you and my son can be good friends.

I love your family and how you all live your life, someday I hope to meet you. Until then, happy birthday. May God bless you.

Robin said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Your whole family is just terrific. I love the way you work and play together!