Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Dirty Baseboards

I have said in the past that you can tell how things are going in my house by looking at the baseboards in my kitchen. If the baseboards are sparkling clean, then that means someone has been making bad choices and earning extra chores like washing walls, cabinets, door jabs and baseboards.

I guess I can say that I am the proud owner of dirty baseboards.

Things have been pretty good over here. Our schedule is chocked full of appointments this week, but it seems to be a fairly calm week so far. Tomorrow the kids have to work at the local food bank which they enjoy immensely!

We have 6 weeks before we leave for vacation!!! Hope to get very far ahead so that we don't have to take school with us.

2 comments:

Renee said...

Hey! I was just noticing our baseboards were looking a little dusty last night. Great idea :o)

Here is a link to the Granola Recipe

http://www.hillbillyhousewife.com/peanutbuttergranola.htm

Have a Blessed Day!

MOM #1 said...

I despise dirty baseboards. Almost as much as I despise cleaning them, LOL.

That's such an awesome idea to have SOMEONE ELSE clean them when they misbehave. Wow. Baby Boy is NOT going to be your friend anymore, LOL.

I'm glad yours are staying dirty though. That's great!