Thursday, December 18, 2008

5 Fingers

On Monday we started a unit in 1st grades History and Geography titled: "I Live In A Family." On one page, he was required to draw a picture of his family. Let me just say we have all come a long way from just a round head and 1 stick bodies. But today another first happened... people now have 5 fingers on each hand. LOL! And they are counted twice to be sure everyone has 5. I know...I know...fingers. But it is these developmental growths that just thrill my heart from this child that they said would not be able to learn.

Various numbers of fingers....


5 fingers on each hand!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It's the little things that make life wonderful, like 5 fingers!

Anonymous said...

That is cute. And I love the way he changed the Grandpa and Grandma to be Poppy and Nana! Gotta be right for little guy! So cute!!

Paula Perry said...

how adorable! so nice that you will get to keep these photo with out having to keep tons of paper!

Paula Perry said...

how adorable! so nice that you will get to keep these photo with out having to keep tons of paper!