Thursday, September 4, 2008

My First Day Of School

My first day of school was excellent! When I first picked all my classes, I was excited. My first class is Math. In math I have learned about fractions. The second class is Language Arts. In Language Arts I have learned about Jesus. The third class is Bible. In Bible I have learned about Noah, Jonah, Paul, and Mark. The fourth class is Science. In Science I have learned about animals and cells. My sixth class is History and Geography. I have learned about miles. My seventh hour is State History. In State History I have learned about trading. Eighth hour I do health, typing, Spanish or Pen Pal Writing. I wrote to 3 of my pen pals and already got a letter back from one of them. I love school.

Jordan

3 comments:

Hey Yall... said...

Hi De,
Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment.
I am sure I will be visiting your blog alot now that I have found another veteran home school parent. My husband and I have prayerfully and yet deliberately started to home school our 5 year old this year. It is still rocky ground with us because my dh sees some things lacking in her day to day activities at home. I don't have the opportunity, nor the strength sometimes when I get home from work to make her life "feel" like she's been public schooled. I pray he let's us continue for a little while longer. If you feel led, please pray for our strength to step up to the plate more with home schooling.
God Bless,
-lisa

Asia said...

Hey, Thanks for visiting my blog. I relly do like Social Work, it seem really cool. Hope to reach out to kids

Robin said...

Jordan,

Sounds like your school day went wonderfully. You are loving and learning! Awesome!