Monday, February 25, 2008

Our Classroom

When we first started homeschooling, we were at the dining room table. After 3 years we decided to move class to the living room because it was bigger and it cut down on having to clear and reload the table for and after meals. It is great to have so much space and it really gives us a separation of school life and home life as the children do not use the living room in the evenings. So far, the only down side is the fact that we cannot hang things on the living room walls like we did in the dining room. All of our posters, time lines and bulletin boards are hung up in the dining room still and I miss having my chalk board hung on the wall. I do have a nice easel that I use... so that helps. In the 2nd picture, you will see our new locker were the kiddos keep their laptops, folders and most prized school supplies. (Smile!) ( oh, but don't pay attention to the fact that whoever had the chore of sweeping the wood floors that day did not go anywhere near the locker! LOL) The kids really like their new locker and so do I. Anyhoo...Welcome! Take a look around.


The Fourth Grade Pink Party Chair
Ninth Grade Big Dawg!

"Peace Bloggers!"

The Student w/ Perfect Attendance

1 comment:

Angela said...

Thanks for the nice comment on my site! I appreciate what you said :)

Oh- and I love the "toes" pics of your family... that is SO fun!!