Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New School Room

I have been talking about this for 2 years now and this summer we were finally able to get our school room. We really like it and especially like that we don't have to break down school in the evenings and weekends so that we can eat at the table or have our living room back. Also with the school room being downstairs we actually "leave" school in the evenings which is very much needed.

Custom Monogram!

Pre-K Bible lesson

homework drawers

Joshua is already very good at puzzles

Second and fourth grade busy at work

Working on stacking.

The student with perfect attendance




Pre-K's circle time calendar.


The new and improved play/recess room.

2 comments:

Sue said...

I love your layout! I think that having good organization and a clear workspace is super important. Have you read "The Minds of Boys"? I changed a lot of how I put things together for school after reading that book.

:)De said...

Hi Sue, I have not read that book, but am interested in exploring the learning styles of my children. Thanks for reading and welcome.

Peace,
:)De