Sunday, March 20, 2011

Things I Don't Miss...

This week for my beautiful foster children I have Early-On coming, an IEP on Wednesday and a teacher conference on Thursday. This is my 7th year homeschooling and I tell ya... I don't miss those type of meetings at all!

The public schools have spring break April 4th - 8th. I think we may have some half days and then kinda relax during that week. I am hoping to let the kids do a yard sell that week by selling their old toys, clothes and other stuff.

Good week to all who browse here. Ha Ha Ha!

3 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

Not a fan of the school meetings here either. I'm always waiting for the "...... but"!

MOM #1 said...

Well those sounds like the kinds of meetings I wouldn't miss either. I like the kind of meetings that happen after 5 PM and include delicious beverages *wink* *wink.*

We just got back from Spring Break. It was fantastic! Now, back to the old grind. Yuck!

MOM #1 said...

Well those sounds like the kinds of meetings I wouldn't miss either. I like the kind of meetings that happen after 5 PM and include delicious beverages *wink* *wink.*

We just got back from Spring Break. It was fantastic! Now, back to the old grind. Yuck!