Thursday, November 11, 2010

I am so very thankful for my good friend, "Auntie Moni"*. She is a genuine person. You can see that when you first meet her. She is one of those friends that is good for a middle of the night call and if you are having a tough parenting day, you can say how you really feel without judgment.... she gets it! She is invested in my children! That means a lot to me.

Thank you "Auntie" for your friendship and commitment to me and my children.

* My kids call her "Auntie" and I am "Auntie" to her kids.

2 comments:

The Accidental Mommy said...

Invaluable.

Auntie Moni said...

Aaaahhhh Auntie, you have me here feeling all misty inside! What kind words! You know the love is real, yesterday, today...forever

Love ya! Auntie Moni

Hope you all are having a blast as you are on your final week home stretch -- make it count :) Kiss the little ones for us!