Friday, September 24, 2010

Week In Review

Good week where everyone stayed on schedule. It was a low key week with only 2 appointments on Tuesday. This week in Bible, Kindergarten did the letter D for Daniel


3rd grade is learning dictionary skills and 7th grade is still doing integers.


In art this week we colored pictures of leaves and glued strips of colored paper in fall colors on the back of them. We finally took down our butterflies from last spring and put the leaves to hang in the doorway and on the sheers.



I was scheduled to work this last Wednesday and again on Saturday (tomorrow) but my client cancelled so I was able to get some laundry folded that had kinda backed up on me.



I finally found airline tickets for vacation. I kept waiting for cheapo flights, but I don't think there is such a thing anymore.


Have a good weekend.


Peace


No comments: