Monday, September 6, 2010

Not Even 1 Hour?

For the past 20+ years, my mom given my brother and I the Labor Day tradition of making a pallet on the living room floor to watch the Telethon. It was always a contest to see who could stay up the latest. In the morning, we would then drive to the local fire station to make a donation in the "boot".



I have offered this to my kids, but they are just such creatures of routine that they can not stand the thought of sleeping in the house without going to their beds. I mean I had popcorn and snacks and they asked to go to bed after about 1 hour! James did try to hang in a little longer, but he only lasted another 15 minutes or so. Wimps! LOL!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm a wimp these days too! Just can't stay up as late as I used to be able to in the past. I like my bed a little too much!