I was happy that many of the things on my list matched other people's list, so I will admit and add on...
- I too use rags for my Swiffer mop (I still have the old original one that screws together and does not use the bottled cleaner)
- 98% of my kids clothes come from E-bay and 100% of those gets passed down until they are rags
- Old clothes become cleaning rags and Swiffer mops. LOL!
- If the boys get holes in their jeans/pants, I will use duct tape to slow the growth of the hole (just put a piece of tape on the inside and on the outside of the knee)
- I use the envelopes from daily mail to make grocery and other list on the back instead of regular paper.
- Also, since I pay most of my bills on-line, the bills that come in the mail and have return envelopes with them... I use those envelopes by using label paper or black marker to cover up the company's return address and just add my address.
- When we go to hotels, we bring home all of the little bars of soap, shampoo and lotion that they will leave in the room.
- I never purchase Christmas, birthday or other holiday cards. I use e-mail. If you don't have e-mail or are not a reader of my blog, ya don't get nothin'. ~smile~ And the one I was ashamed to share....
- If the kids have non-messy lunches of sandwiches, chips and carrots, I make them reuse the paper plate for snack or tomorrow's simple lunch.
Okay...that's all I'm tellin'.