Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Look What I Got!!!



My little boys went out shopping with my mom today and came back with these tiny, yellow roses with red tinges. They are so cute and smell wonderful. I really like fresh flowers and used to keep them in the home frequently, but have not had any in a while. Also on the entertainment center is a framed picture of Jesus holding a baby that I received as a gift from the family that took our Little Rottie last week. It is a very nice pencil drawing. Just thought I would show you what I got today. ~Smile~

3 comments:

MOM #1 said...

I LOVE fresh flowers. I've always said that as soon as I hit the lotto, I'm going to have fresh flowers delivered to my house every single week. They just make everything seem so much more beautiful and luxurious and smell heavenly.

What a nice gift your kiddos brought you.

Also I love the new beachy background. Looks like someone is getting ready for their vacation. :)

Mic said...

The flowers are pretty and the picture is nice. I've seen that picture recently. There is a whole series of them with Jesus laughing.

Life Adapted said...

Love, love, love the picture of Jesus with the baby - and AWWWWWWWWWWW to the flowers - smiles, too!