Sunday, April 19, 2009

IMO by Jordan

I think girls should wear makeup. The reason is so they know they are pretty. I also think girls should not put so much of it on because it doesn't look that cool with goo gobs of it on your face. Girls only need makeup when they are going somewhere or somebody is coming over. It is fun putting makeup on, that is one reason why I like being a girl. Some models on TV have so much makeup on they don't look attractive. You should always put just a little bit on. Check out Jeffrey's opinion at 10th Grade Big Dawgs

5 comments:

Miss Kim said...

Jordan,
You are a beatiful girl and don't need makeup. You can be ool and beautiful at the same time without it.

:)De said...

I agree... I think beauty has nothing to do with the make-up that you wear, but has everything to do with the character you show.

:)Mommy

Anonymous said...

Although I don't necessarily agree with everything she wrote, she sure has a bold and ambitious nature! Fantastic writing; she will make a great difference in this fallen world! BTW--Way to go homeschool mom--you are building disciples!

junglemama said...

I think beauty is in the eye of the beholder. You are beautiful without it... I am 33 and rarely ever wear make-up and I think it has kept my skin looking younger. Just a thought.

Life Adapted said...

Jordan, just keep it real. Being pretty is more about an inner beauty than it is about the outer self. You did an excellent job expressing your thoughts and I'll tell your mom to give you 100%. I like being a girl too :)

Be blessed.