Friday, March 20, 2009

Lamination

I have discovered lamination and I love it. When the crew needs extra practice on skills, I often print something off from one of the many sites that I frequent and that paper is consumed. I first figured it out by putting a piece of paper in one of those plastic protective sheets and letting preschool use a dry erase marker. Then it happened... I was ordering school supplies on E-bay and the automatic feature that says: You might also like... showed a lamination machine. I found a nice (and by nice I really mean affordable) one and won the bid. This will not only save on paper, but it will save a great deal on ink....my biggest cost for school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site mhsrotties.blogspot.com
Is this possible?