Thursday, July 10, 2008

Summer

We are clipping right along. The study of the book of Job has been enjoyable and the children have lots of insight regarding Job's situation. I am surprised and pleased.

Everyone is doing well in their classes and I can see progress all around. We love the more relaxed schedule and sleeping in (except for the fact that my family members are all early risers and call me before 6:30am to ask what we are doing; "Sleeping" I say groggily.)

In everything give Him thanks!
:)De

2 comments:

Life Adapted said...

Hi :)De - Now this is the perfect time to use the air horn, into the phone at 6:30 am. I bet it'll be a long time before they do that again. LOL Glad you are enjoying your summer school schedule. I think we can all learn from Job, I would love to see Job through the eyes of your children. It's a blessing for you to have a peek at their thoughts and heart during your study. Be Blessed.

Quiskaeya said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! How wonderful that you adopted your children and are homeschooling them. Kudos to you Mama!