Saturday, July 19, 2008

On the Road Again!

I am usually wary of new terms and phrases that quickly develop in the ever-changing and fast-paced pop culture... but we are on a "stay-cation"!

We are big time campers and spend many weekends out "in the woods". This weekend, we are at a local hotel that had a family special with a 2-room suite, free high-speed Internet (just right for us web-heads) and free continental breakfast (an amenity I am sure they will change after my 15 year old boy gets done).

The swimming pool calls!
:)De

1 comment:

Life Adapted said...

Hi :)De, sounds like fun. When my kids were little they thought we should just sell the house and live in hotels for the rest of our lives because of the free breakfast, fresh towels, free cable TV, free hot chocolate and the swimming pool. I agreed, but I couldn't get my husband to do it ;)
Be so blessed.