Tuesday, June 24, 2008

First Days and Add Ons!!

Our first day of summer session went well. The kids "came to the table" enthusiastically and classes went well. I must say again how much I really like the Summer Bridge workbooks.

And now...the BIG NEWS!!!

We got a court date for our adoption to be finalized for James and Jackson. I am so excited, satisfied, teary and mushy in love. We are so blessed to "add on" 2 of the sweetest and loving boys. They are excited too...not so much about going to court, but about the all-you-can-eat-pizza at Cici's that is planned after the hearing. Truly motivated by pizza my boys they are. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting for your adoptions! I admire you. I could adopt one day...my heart and home are full with our 5 right now though! Bless you!

Check out my homeschooling website: adventures08.blogspot.com; you and a few others wrote about your lesson plans this summer, so I decided to follow suit, and write about ours. I can't say that every summer we'll keep the textbooks closed, but this year we are. I admire your persistence! Kudos to good homeschooling moms like you!

Life Adapted said...

Hey :)De, I couldn't be happier for you and your beautiful family. What a blessing to bring these boys into your family. May God bless you with health and happiness for a lifetime. You alread have a head start, you know that pizza = love = happiness = motivation!!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful news!!! I can't wait to see your celebration pics.